We are one congregation that likes to celebrate in three different, but connected ways:
- 9:00am Sunday Service – This service is filled with contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns.
- 11:00am Sunday Service – This service contains traditional hymns and service music.
- 4:30pm Sunday Service – This service follows the written liturgy and does not contain music
Regardless of which service you choose, you can expect:
- All services celebrate communion. And, we believe that communion is God’s feast set for us and that there is nothing we can do to earn our place there. It is God’s gift. All are welcome at God’s table!
- All services have pieces of liturgy contained in them. Whether we are singing contemporary songs or traditional hymns, we center ourselves in forgiveness, prayer, and affirming our faith together.
- All are welcome at any service! Young or old, tall or short, introverted or extroverted… We have different styles of services because we believe that one size doesn’t necessary fit all. Feel free to try one or all three.
- Masks and distancing are required at all services. Our council continues to update our guidelines with the latest recommendations and guidance from public health and church resources.
If you have any questions about worship, don’t hesitate to contact us.