We are one congregation that likes to celebrate in three different, but connected ways:
- 9:00am Sunday Service – This service is filled with contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns. It also contains pieces of liturgy for us to share.
- 11:00am Sunday Service – This service contains traditional hymns and service music. It contains written liturgy as well.
Regardless of which service you choose, you can expect:
- All services celebrate communion. And, we believe that communion is God’s feast set for us and that there is nothing we can do to earn our place there. It is God’s gift. All are welcome at God’s table!
- All services have pieces of liturgy contained in them. Whether we are singing contemporary songs or traditional hymns, we center ourselves in forgiveness, prayer, and affirming our faith together.
- All are welcome at any service! Young or old, tall or short, introverted or extroverted… We have different styles of services because we believe that one size doesn’t necessary fit all. Feel free to try one or all three.
Current COVID Practices:
We are following the current CDC masking guidelines:
Masks are optional for indoor activities, except:
– If you are immunocompromised or at high risk for severe illness
– If you live with or have social contact with someone at high risk for severe illness, consider testing yourself for infection before you get together and wearing a mask when indoors with them.
Individuals who wear a mask for health or personal reasons are more than welcome to continue that practice.
Above all, please treat each other, whether masked or unmasked, with kindness and respect the precautions that others are taking.
For more information on the CDC’s current masking guidelines, visit their current website:
If you have any questions about worship, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking for information about livestreamed worship? Head over to the Livestream Worship page!