We are one congregation that likes to celebrate in three different, but connected ways:
- 9:00am Sunday Service – This service is filled with contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns. It also contains pieces of liturgy for us to share.
- 11:00am Sunday Service – This service contains traditional hymns and service music. It contains written liturgy as well.
- 4:30pm Sunday Service – This relaxed service follows the written liturgy and does not contain music.
Regardless of which service you choose, you can expect:
- All services celebrate communion. And, we believe that communion is God’s feast set for us and that there is nothing we can do to earn our place there. It is God’s gift. All are welcome at God’s table!
- All services have pieces of liturgy contained in them. Whether we are singing contemporary songs or traditional hymns, we center ourselves in forgiveness, prayer, and affirming our faith together.
- All are welcome at any service! Young or old, tall or short, introverted or extroverted… We have different styles of services because we believe that one size doesn’t necessary fit all. Feel free to try one or all three.
Current COVID Practices:
- Masks are required at all indoor activities, including worship.
- We observe safe distancing by sitting with our “pods” (close friends and family that we are typically around).
- We refrain from shaking hands or sharing hugs, but continue to greet one another with words of peace and love. As the weather allows, we carry our greetings and conversations outside.
- Communion is served with individual cups and wafers.
If you have any questions about worship, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking for information about livestreamed worship? Head over to the Livestream Worship page!