As the pandemic continues to have deep impacts on our world and, particularly, in our county, we continue to respond out of love for our neighbor and care for those who gather around us.
Our Community COVID-19 Practices
- Masks are required at all in-person events. If you come to worship and have forgotten your mask at home, just ask a greeter/usher and we are happy to provide you one!
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at all entries. Spread God’s love, not germs!
- Please respect other’s personal space. Many are excited to be back in worship, but not ready for hugs or close contact.
- Our worship practices continue to evolve as we meet the needs of the community. Expect
- Parents are welcome to make use of the nursery space, within their comfort level. We are presently not staffing the nursery to encourage/allow parents to be present with their children and maintain their safety as the family sees fit.
Our council continues to evaluate our practices in light of the most recent recommendations from the CDC and the current numbers in our community. For the most up-to-date metrics, please see the below site and data: