We are providing the opportunity to celebrate Holy Communion in a safe and enjoyable manner through our “Drive-In Communion.”
Every Sunday, from 9:00am till Noon, Pastor Adam and a dedicated group of volunteers are at the church to provide you and your family with an opportunity to receive communion. Here are a few quick points to note if you are interested in coming over:
- This occurs every Sunday, from 9:00am till noon.
- The parking lot will be blocked off to provide appropriate spacing between vehicles.
- Please remain in your vehicle. A volunteer will come to you with a tray of communion elements and a half-sheet order of service. Pastor Adam will be by soon thereafter to celebrate communion.
- Pastor Adam and volunteers will be wearing a mask at all times. You are not required to do so, since you will be in your personal vehicle. However, you are welcome to wear one (and Pastor Adam appreciates it).
- All items on the communion tray remain with you. The tray will be returned to the volunteer who delivers it.
- Pastor Adam will only have a few moments with each vehicle. However, take the time before and after communion to visit with those in the spaces next to you!
For the detailed plan on how this works and how we are working hard to keep you safe, please read the communion plan found at this link.